Question
Posted by: AM | 2009-08-27

Nobese

Please help is there anything on the market thats so good as Nobese or Slenz....
That was the best to help less eat. Herbex , Gi, and herbal products don' t help for me. even when I do exsercise no results.
Please help!!!!

Dear AM
If you are seriously overweight or obese then you can ask your medical dr to prescribe other medications such as Xenical (which helps with weightloss but does not suppress the appetite) or Reductil (which does suppress the appetite). Both products are used together with a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and exercise to achieve weightloss.
If you only need to lose a small amount of weight then just use this type of diet and your exercise to lose kgs.