Question
Posted by: Nobese | 2008/08/29

NOBESE

Hi Diet Doc

Do Nobese work? I am 26, 90kg and 1.65m tall... Do i need a prescription?

Dear Nobese
Nobese contains nor-pseudo-epinephrine and works as an appetite suppressant. Products that contain epinephrine can cause many negative side-effects: dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, so these type of diet pills have recently been rescheduled and you will need a prescription for them. It is safer to lose weight with a sensible diet and plenty of exercise and not take diet pills that contain epinephrine because of the danger of becoming addicted to them. Your present BMI = 33, 1 which is very high and it would be good if you can lose weight. If you can reduce your weight down to 68 kg, you will be back in the normal range with a BMI of 25.
Take care

1
Posted by: LIS | 2008/09/02

MY MOM WAS ADDICTED TO NOBESE FOR +- 20 YEARS!!! I WAS SO GLAD WHEN THEY TOOK THEM OFF THE SHELVES... SHE IS LOOKING SO MUCH HEALTHIER NOW. AND DIDN' T EVEN NEED THEM AS SHE IS SKINNY ALREADY. x

Reply to LIS