Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2008/06/13

No Voice

I wonder if you can assist, I had larangitis 4 months ago, and I still do not have a voice, it almost feels like there is something stuck in my airpipe as I am struggeling to breath sometimes. I have been to see 2 different doctors and they percribed me atibiotics which didn't help at all. Could it be because I suffer from very bad sinus and I have a constant post nasal drip. Any advise on how to get my voice back will help alot. Thank you

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you make an appointment with an ENT specialist, to have a CT of your sinusses done, in order to determine the full extend of your sinusitis. It is possible that your constant post-nasal drip is causing your hoarseness. I also recommend that the ENT specialist has a look at your vocal cords, in order to determine if there are any growths that has formed, due to the constant irritation.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Sanet | 2008/06/17

Thank you Dr. Burger

Reply to Sanet