Posted by: Bee | 2011-10-31

No veggies,fruit and vitamins during first trimester

Hi Doc,

I am now 11 weeks pregnant, I can''t get fruit or veggies in, it makes me more nausea''s. My gynae said if my vitamins makes me nausea''s I don''t have to take them in my first trimester. Will this have any affect on the baby if I don''t get the vitamins, fruit and veggies in?

Please let me know.

Try to take folate. The rest are less important.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-09

Just take your folic acid I had the very same problem. I couldn''t drink water, eat fruit &  vegies and all the healthy stuff that I had been eating to prepare my body for pregnancy. Junk was all the stayed down. Dr said it was fine and would pass and it did im now 21w and my little girl is fabulous and strong.