Question
Posted by: collentia | 2011/02/28

no trust

he loves me but does not trust me just becasue i stay alone how do i make him trust me

You cannot, ever, MAKE someone trust you or indeed MAKE anyone love you. You can make it easier for them to trust you by being trustworthy. If they are being mistrustful for no good reason, indeed unreasonably, this points to problems within them and is probably not actually about you, even though it feels that way. Why should anyone not trust you simply because you live alone ? Many people live alone and are totally trustworthy, and many sneaky and un trustworthy people live with others.
The pair of you need to talk this through, maybe with the aid of a couples counsellor. If he isn't willing to try that, then he really isn't interested in the relationship, anyway, and may just be making excuses

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/02/28

You can''t. The more you try to earn his trust, the more miserable your life will be. Plus he still won''t trust you.

Reply to Happiness