Question
Posted by: Kyla | 2008/10/02

No Time For Me

Hi CS!

I was wondering how i should deal with this issue of mine.
My bf of 7months just dsnt give me the time of the day!
He' s always busy and seems to be putting everything ahead of me.He has made it clear that his family comes first so even if we out or whatever we might be doing,if they call he drops everything,will take me home and go and do whatever they want him to do.He even works on weekneds even when i ask that we do something the am.He will come to me at night when he' s done working and then its fine for us to go out.Its like i must just be ready when he has the time or he decides not to work.
If im busy or out when he is free then its no problem for him.He will do whatever and we can see ea.other the next time he is free.He wont even suggest that he meets me wherever i am, even if i ask he would be like-'  no its fine u enjoy urself' 
I mean i want more than this and i thought if i was patient and not demading i would get more of him in time.

He always says he loves me and he might not show it but he truely does.He gives me no attention at all and when we do spend time together then its me showering attention and love on him.
I have noticed that he will however put all effort into seeing me making plans and sticking to them when he wasnt to have sex.
I feel that he is mighty selfish but i do love him so much.
He always says he has so much on his plate and things he has to sort out and thats the reason i overlook all of this sometimes

So what do i do?Do i act the way he acts towards me- i have tried this but it does not do any good at all.
Do i pretend that he dsnt exist and when i do see him just enjoy the moment?I' v tried speaking to him,we just end up arguing.Or am i wasting my time and energy on someone who' s just using me as a past-time?

Aparently, that's who he is, and he doesn't sound motivated to change. If this is unacceptable for you, as it may be, then consider moving on and looking for a bf more to your taste and expectations, rather than assuming that this one will make radical changes to please you. its possible that he may indeed have a great deal on his plate at present, as regards work, and again, if this isn't the sort of man you want in your life, move on. It really does sound as though he has different priorities to you

2
Posted by: Vegan | 2008/10/02

What an a**wipe! Your happiness is clearly not important to this selfish user/loser. I recommend reading ' He' s Just not that Into You'  and ' Why Men Love Bitches' , by Sherry Argov. These books will inspire you to believe that you deserve more and can have it.

Reply to Vegan
Posted by: I think | 2008/10/02

u r waisting ur time,he is not into u ....move on girl...

Reply to I think