Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2008/12/03

NO SWEATING

I am a healthy just turned 40 year old. I never eat junk, and drink only water and coffee is my hot drink. I have been having this debate with my 60 something mother (who is constantly sweating from hot flushes), she thinks it abnormal that i never sweat. I do feel the heat but i never get sweaty and wet like all the other around me. What is your take on this , is it abnormal not to sweat ?

Look forward to your response.

Ruth

Dear Ruth
Some people do sweat less than others, and if you feel comfortable and do not overheat, you don't have anything to worry about.