Question
Posted by: NIc | 2010/08/19

No strength

My whole body started yesterday morning feeling no strength. I did not have any strength at all, a total lumbness. Laste night I went to sleep early as I felt too tired. Roundabout 0030 I woke up and felt like I was having a fever and was a bit disorientated. I also have a headache but is not that painfull. This morning my Kidneys also become sensitive, but not painfull. Today I felt worse than yesterday, did not drink any medicyne but felt like I was on a trip the whole day, and just want to sleep the whole time.

Hallo Nic
You probably have an underlying viral or other infection, it could be the start of flu. You may need to see your doctor especially if you have fever, a stiff neck, and sore muscles.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/19

Hallo Nic
dr Bets