Question
Posted by: TR | 2011/10/19

No spurting sperm

Dear Fertility Expert

Im 29, and we trying to have our first baby, so does non shooting sperm effect making a baby, as my sperm does not seem to shoot out, it just drizzles out. How can I fix this, I have been taking Zinc tables and L-Arginine??

Dear TR

The manner of ejaculation does not in any way correlate with the sperm quality and the potential for conception. I would recommend that you do a sperm analysis to assess the sperm quality and based on that further treatment may be decided upon. If the sperm parameters are within normal range then there is no reason to be overly concerned about the actually ejaculation.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/10/25

Dear TR

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert