Question
Posted by: Kez | 2009/08/04

No sperm

Is it possible for a guy to come and not ejaculate( No sperm) I mean last time we did it was two weeks back. I don' t know if I make sense.
it is my imagination or something is up?

males do reach a height of sexual pleasure (like an orgasm) which is often accompanied by an ejaculation (release of seminal fluid). it is not neccesary for every episode of intercourse to be completed by the male ejaculating and him not ejaculating doesnot mean that it was unenjoyable for him.
i would advise talking to your partner to identify if there is a problem because if he doesnot ejaculate at all then he may need to see a urologist to exclude any underlying medical problems.