Question
Posted by: Dorra | 2008/08/29

No sleep

I' m going through a really stressful time right now. And now I' ve stopped sleeping as well. I havent been a good sleeper ince my child was born 3 years ago, but lately it was +- 4 hours per night. I diidn' t sleep a wink last night.
What do I do? I can' t take a sleeping tablet as I won' t hear my baby cry.

Dear Dorra

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you start exercising and follow a balanced diet. You should also try to regulate your sleeping pattern. Try going to bed at the same time each night and do not sleep during the day. You can use Horlicks before going to bed or a snack with cheese on it.

Kind regards