Question
Posted by: Angel | 2010-10-01

No signs of Pregnancy

My home pregnancy test came out positive and went to see GP for confirmation and he performed the same test again and came out positive again. My concern though is, I do not have any signs yet except the nausea, my breast are still fine no pain on them. I am two weeks 8 days pregnant. When should the signs actual show for pregnancy.

Not all people have pregnancy symptoms. You may be one of the lucky ones.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-05

Posted by: Nini | 2010-10-01

enjoy the calm before the storm. pregnancy symptoms only really start from 6-8 weeks, if you get any at all!!!

Reply to Nini
Posted by: dee | 2010-10-01

you are 5 weeks 1 day pregnant.

Reply to dee
Posted by: Purple | 2010-10-01

Pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, so when you are two weeks pregnant, is when you are ovulating, the day you miss your period you are at around 4 - 5 weeks pregnant.

Nausea usually only starts at around 6 - 8 weeks of pregnancy, and although most women get it, not everyone does.

Its usually only about two weeks after your pregnancy test is positive that your pregnancy symptoms start. Enjoy the little break you get before they start as they can be really awful. They are different for everyone, but nausea, vomiting, tiredness, extreme hunger, frequent urination, tender breasts, feeling bloated are some of the more common ones.

Buy yourself the book " what to expect when you are expecting"  its full of sensible, practical advice. It goes monsth by month through the pregnancy and is written in a question and answer format with common questions for each stage. it is a very reassuring book, the whole way through your pregnancy. Your pregnancy magazine is very good, as is Living and Loving.

Reply to Purple