Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2011/04/08

No sexual partner

I''m a single mum and have been single for about 5yrs. I''ve had bouts of loneliness but never felt miserable abouy being alone...Lately I don''t feel lonely -but I feel an intense sexual craving... I''ve tried maturbating but get very little release from the sexual frustration that I''m feeling...

Sexual desire is not necessarily about having an orgasm and therefore may not be relieved by masturbation. Sexual desire is essentially our motivating drive to be part of a 'mating pair' and it may be that whilst you aren't lonely per se, you are at some level wishing to bond in that way. There is one other possiblity that I wondered about...I was wondering if you are feeling that you are in a constant state of arousal and feel no relief despite orgasm? There is such a condition (persistent sexual arousal disorder) and so if this describes your situation, then perhaps you need to see your physician to ascertain if this is the case.

Claire -SASHA

10
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/04/21

Hi Mandy

i know exactly what you mean, my sexual craving is also at it worse at times. I have been divorced for five years now and am too afraid of these dating websites, etc, hiv, etc. How I would like to meet a good man , who will not judge me and just love me for myself. I am a smart intelligent woman and battle to find a good man, who is not only interested in getting me into bed. i am old school, still like to be romanced and wined and dines, and it the sex happens than good, and if it doesnt happen than its ok as well. I am lookign for a rela man with real feeling for me, not just a man who wants to sleep with me. I am hopeful that one day I will meet my mr right and I will make him the happiest man alive and thats a promise. Good luck to both of us

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: danielmunro973gmail | 2011/04/14

Hi Mandy

You sound like a really nice person. you should get back ion the game and experience the thrill of dating again and maybe or perhaps the excitement of picking a guy up and just having some naughty fun will be good for you - go from there, but always play safe

Reply to danielmunro973gmail
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/11

Masturbation helps the situation but cannot replace the real deal.I would suggest you try and get back in the game and start dating again (do not go for these losers on this site).
There will be a " right"  guy out there for you.
Think about all of us out there that have a partner in bed with us but still get nothing !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/10

Claire -SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: J | 2011/04/08

I see that some of the people who comment don''t really understand your problem. I am a male that was married for 11 years - been divorced, single and celibate for 8 years - raising my two kids alone. Belive me, I KNOW about sexual craving. NO masturbation, NO toys, NOTHING can relief the sexual craving/frustration. During the past 8 years I have pretty much solve all problems related to being single - but I have no answer for the sexual craving.

I know this does not solve your problem - but just to let you know that you are not alone. Also that I don''t know if there is a solution to your problem. Sorry for the bad news.

Reply to J
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/04/08

MANDY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PICK-UPS HERE.

I''M SURE YOU ARE HIV NEGATIVE AND WISH TO STAY THAT WAY!!!

IF YOU DONT WANT THE PRESSURES OF HAVING A MAN, WHY NOT GET A SEX-TOY. THERE ARE SEVERAL AVAILABLE. BATTERIES/MANUAL ETC. ORDER ONLINE (CHEAPER, FAST DELIVERY AND DISCREET)

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: GER | 2011/04/08

Mail me Mandy .... gerhard at email dot com

Reply to GER
Posted by: Helping | 2011/04/08

There is two solution & mdash - you can go to a public place and pick a one night stand who can fukc your brains out, its really not that hard to do try a pub or club, alternatively try the Bullet me and my friends recons it is da bomb, we use it when we feels like fukcing all night, and I tell you no man can make a -|- more wet than that, get some friends to make it fun.

Reply to Helping
Posted by: PJ | 2011/04/08

Mandy mail me at, pjunkoon at yahoo dot com

Reply to PJ
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

mastrubation never can replace the real thing, my advice is go onto a dating site meet some men and get ride of that feeling, once that feeling is gone meet the correct guy for you. (please use protection)

Reply to I