Question
Posted by: DENISE | 2009-08-04

NO SEXUAL DESIRES

Pls help: after having my son of whom is now 2 years old my sexual desire has just lowered till there is no more left..
are ther any medicines on the market that can help to boost my sex drive.. as never use to be like this and will cause problems with my hubby.. pls help:(

decreased sexual desire following pregnancy is quite common and often has more to do with the birth process and role change from wife to wife and mother, in addition to fatigue related to raising a baby. i would advice you to speak to sexologist or your family doctor to rule out any medical causes for decreased desire and help teach you ways in which you can increase your desire, before resorting to medication.