Posted by: Carla | 2009-02-24

No sexual attraction, please help

My partner and I have been together for almost 4 years now. In the beginning we couldn' t keep our hands off eachother, but now my sexual attraction towards him is lessening more and more. It takes quite a lot for me to be turned on by him. I can' t understand the reason for this and would do anything to get our sexual relationship back to normal. Please help.

visit the following website for further details on how to rekindle attraction to each other

Posted by: Carla | 2009-02-25

There must be something one can do. If the spark flies out the door as soon as one is in a long term relationship (cause obviusly that is when it gets boring) then why do people get married? The problem is my partner and I will probably be getting engaged sometime soon and I just want to know that this situation is normal? If you love the other person, there must be something you can do.

And XXX one thing I do know is that a woman sometimes wants to feel like she is in the driver' s seat and take control. So maybe try for a week or two to not show as much affection, don' t even try to get her into bed. You never know, she might wonder why you' re acting this way and take matters into her own hands??

Reply to Carla
Posted by: hawk | 2009-02-24

That spark is gone forever Im afraid. Ive seen it in a couple girls. once they get bored, its over. You waste so much time trying to fix it, but it doesnt get fixed. Its better to move on now.

Reply to hawk
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-24

Things change for whatever reason.I am also in this position.I spoil my wife in so many ways and try to be caring/loving etc etc.We generally get on well but as soon we get into bed she becomes a different person.Sex is not on the agenda at all and in fact she treats me very poorly.
I have tried buying sex toys,porn movies etc etc but all to no avail.I am desperate because sex is very important in a relationship and certainly in my life.I don' t want to lose my wife but simply cannot get her back in the saddle.
I therefore cannot offer any advice but only sympathise with you.

Reply to XXX