Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2012/10/30

no sexdrive

Hi, I''m 24 female and have no sex drive or libido whatever its called, haven''t had sex for 6 years now. Also didn''t have any interest when I did it. It was more obligation than for pleasure. Tried to spice things up tried almost everything but just had no interested. Will this change or do I need to go see someone?

Dear Lucy,

The concept od sex drive or libido is a very complex aspect of women's sexuality. It is largely more psychologically and emotionally based and driven at first and if acted on can result in the physical coming on board.

I would suggest you consider seeing a sex therapist to help you uncover and understand the complexity and power of you sexuality as a women.

Alot of the "signs" women look for as indicators of sex drive or libido are often based on incorrect past learning about sexuality.

4
Posted by: Anne | 2012/11/06

Where can one buy " Arginmax" ?

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Connie | 2012/11/03

I use Arginmax which has helped tremendously. Give it try.

Reply to Connie
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2012/10/30

Maybe you should seek professional assistance.

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/30

Dear Lucy,

Reply to sexologist