Posted by: Maureen | 2011-02-13

no sex yet

Hi ther - bf + I r both 59 + been dating 14 mths. i''m divorced 4yrs + he 7 yrs. We love each other to bits + r talking about marriage. We r the best thing that ever happened to each other. We do a lot of cuddling, kissing + heavy petting. I just looooove it when he visits me + we " vry"  (heavy petting) for an hour ot 2 at a time. I know he gets turned on because I can feel his erection through his clothes but he has never tried to ,have sex with me. I get so turned on that I masturbate when he''s gone home but I would just LOVE him 2 make long passionate love 2 me. He often fondles my breasts through my bra by putting his hand under my blouse but has not yet made direct contact with them. Should I tell him or ask him directly for sex? Or would it be un-ladylike? I really do want that we share our bodies with each other also. Neither of us have had any other sexual partners since being divorced but I feel the time is right 4 us now. How should I approach the situation?

The key is to encourage him with "I" language like telling him how lovely you feel and how you would feel if you were intimate thereby giving him permission to be intimate .Language like" I feel really turned on when you touch my breasts but dont have the bra on the next time or meet hom without panties . that will get him going .

Posted by: Gill | 2011-02-13

We were both in our mid 40''s when we met + had dated 8 mths already, were crazy about each other but no sex from him. We had planned to get married + our relationship had all the same symptoms of yours. With my hormones running wild I planned the whole thing one night.. When he came to visit me I had soft lights + sensual music playing + took him into my bedroom. I took off my blouse + jeans + was wearing the sexiest skimpy red bra with my 36d''s almost popping out + a matching g string showing all my curves. We made long passioinate love well into the wee hours of the morning. Been married 8 yrs now + r still very much crazy about each other. Don''t be afraid to take the initiative if U must. Play the game of seduction + enjoy it, both of you.

Reply to Gill
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2011-02-13

Hello Maureen - Next time he puts his hand up under your blouse do 1 of 2 things: put your hand up under the back of your blouse + loosen your bra or just see that U r not wearing a bra at all. Either way he will get the message. Remember that with heavy petting U can also put your hand in certain places + do some feeling of your own. I can assure U that when U have done the deed once there will be no looking back. Good luck + enjoy him.

Reply to Sex Pot