Question
Posted by: Julia | 2010/07/25

No sex yet

Hi  Im 48 + my bf is 52. Been going out 7 mths now + can both see our relationship being long term, possibly even marriage. We r well suited + compatible + I''m crazy about him. We cuddle, kiss, hold hands + have a lot of physical contact but he has never attempted to have sex with me. It''s not that he doesn''t get aroused, I can feel his erection through his clothes.He even sleeps with me sometimes + I crave 4 him 2 make long passionate love 2 me but he never crosses that line. I sometimes feel like asking him for it or just simply seducing him. I dont know why he is like this + also don''t want to be too pushy but I would soooo much like to make love with him. Just not quite sure how I should approach the whole thing. I get very turned on when we " vry"  like that .

maybe suggest mutual masturbation: this will be a simple gesture to suggest that you are ready to be intimate but that he still has the freedom to negotiate his needs, wants, and timeline

3
Posted by: scot ley | 2010/07/30

my names scot.im very healthy.43-never used drugs or alcohol or smoked.ive been told by a few females that my semen smells like melon &  tastes like melon?i wouldnt know myself.is it normal or nothing to worry about?im not hugh about61/2-7" but they never cpmplain only taht is has that taste &  odor.i said to them do other guys.they usually say no theirs tatses bitter.email me with your answer.thank you.

Reply to scot ley
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/26

He might feel that you are not ready for sex yet ! Why not simply tell him when you are " fiddlying"  around that you are ready to make love.
It is also possible that suffers from ED and/or premature ejaculation and is concerned about getting to that point.
I would really suggest you make it known to him that you want him sexually and take it from there

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/26

Reply to sexologist