Question
Posted by: Misty | 2009-03-20

NO SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP?

I am in a relationship with a guy (36) and I am (37) both divorced. We have been going out over one year now. He decided 4 months ago that we must have no sex until we are married one day.???? He drinks alot every day and are overweight. Why now, no sex anymore?

I suppose it could be for several reasons...he could have turned over a new leaf as far as his religious values go, he could be suffering from low libido and is looking for a way around the problem without having to face it (low libido could be a side effect of his drinking AND/OR his being overweight), it could be his has other sexual concerns and hopes that these will improve when you marry... Try to get some understanding from him, as this sort of unilateral decision making about something which impacts on you directly is not ideal for a relationship. I'm also wondering about his heavy drinking every day...I wonder how you feel about this and why he does this? Is he trying to cope with some problem, or could he have an addiction? Either way, it would make sense for you to think very carefully about how to deal with this before you marry.

5
Posted by: Egg | 2009-03-20

Respect his decision on move on. Don' t puss him to lose his morale values.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Azylup | 2009-03-20

Why...bcoz most of us we like judging the book by its cover Like now P is saying " He is already fat and tired of you, why stay with him?"  and not know how both came across with an agreement of why NO SEX and the drinking problem eish that one you as a woman have to tell your man what you like and dont like bcoz at times we ladies turn to let the man do what they want and tell him also about the fat part and support him by saying lets go to the gym or something else ....who knows what the future holds for you guys...????
My say is that Pray about it and also talk to him TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT stand your ground also....

Reply to Azylup
Posted by: P | 2009-03-20

If he didnot give you an (satisfactory) answer/explanation, how would anybody else know?

He is already fat and tired of you, why stay with him?

Reply to P
Posted by: P | 2009-03-20

He is already fat and rired of you, why stay with him?

Reply to P
Posted by: C | 2009-03-20

Never mind the sex - why are you in a relationship with a man that drinks a lot every day? Are you happy with that? I wouldn' t even want to have sex with a man who obviously has an alcohol problem! You really have to carefully think about this before getting married to him!

Reply to C