Posted by: Albertus | 2008-11-12

No sex for young couple

Hello! Please help! I' m a 24 year old man and I' ve been married for two years. It has been tough physically for my wife and I. I' m an Afrikaner and this type of problem is hushed where I' m from, no-one will help me and I' m too embarrassed to go for counselling. I have a large penis (it' s 29,5cm when limp and 32cm when erect) and my wife does not enjoy sex with me because she says it is too sore. Please help, I can' t go on like this.

I would strongly recommend that you and your wife consult a therapist in your area who practices sex therapy. Your wife has already experienced pain during sex and may now be experiencing anticipatory pain when you attempt penetrative sex, which will result in her anxiety levels being increased, she will not lubricate well and be tense and will result in repeated negative sexual experiences for you both.

A therapist will assist you as a couple to in a step by step manner to overcome the difficulty with penetrative sex. It will first involve a process of education about sexual anatomy amongst other topics. If you continue attempting penetrative sex under the present circumstances your wife who is already experiencing dyspareunia (pain during sex) could develop vaginismus (the involuntary constriction of the vaginal opening) causing penetration to be impossible or very painful.

Posted by: oz | 2008-11-13

Albertus al wat ek voorstel is dat jou vrou op jou moet sit, laat sy jou penis reguleer, sy kan hom laat ingaan waar dit vir haar gemaklik is en ook dan op en af beweeg op jou penis.Jy moet net doodstil le en laat sy die werk doen.Jy is baie groot en dit is seker een van die ongemaklikste dinge vir ' n vrou om so ' n groot meneer in haar te laat opgaan,sorg ook dat sy baie nat is deur haar voor die tyd warm te vry, en moet nie haastig wees nie. As die bed insak, probeer om op die vloer dit te doen, jy kan ook ' n ring koop wat jy om jou penis sit, jou vrou moet weereens besluit tot waar en dan skuif jy die ring tot daar, na julle seks gehad het, haal hom af en was die ring baie skoon, vir wanneer julle weer seks gaan he.

Reply to oz
Posted by: Helen | 2008-11-12

you gatta be joking man, thats a pipe, what did yr previous girlfriends say about that

Reply to Helen