Question
Posted by: cutie | 2008/08/21

no sex for the past 9 mnths

Hi Doc, I' ve been single for the past nine months and now I' ve met someone that I' ve fallen inlove with.I' ts been two months already in the relationship but we haven' t done anything beyond kissing.Do you think it will be a problem if I start having sex with this guy since I wasn' t involved with anyone for nine months now.

No there should not be a problem. Remember contarception and HIV protection.

1

Totally up to you dont you think? Physically there wont be anything wrong. Make sure both of you are clean and use protection.