Question
Posted by: NOTHEMBA | 2010/06/25

NO SEX FEELINGS AFTER HYSTERECTOMY OPP.

HI, DOC
KINDLY HELP AM 38YRS OF AGE, DID HYSTERECTOMY IN 2008 FEB. THEN IN 2009 I STARTED LOOSING MY SEXUAL FEELINGS. AND NOW IN JUNE 2010 I LOST THEM COMPLETELY, AM NOT SURE IF THE COURSE IS MY CHRONIC MEDICATION WHICH IS FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESURE. KINDLY HELP . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

please consult your gynae first. we need to ensure that no physiological problems are present.

3
Posted by: Prudence | 2010/07/05

Hi there i am 36yrs old and am going through what Nomsa is going through my problem is i cant bring my self to be intimate with my husband cause i think it wont be the same as before

Reply to Prudence
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: aaa | 2010/06/25

Scores of other boys were in hospital after circumcisions gone wrong, with two gangrenous penises amputated in hospital this week, he added.

Reply to aaa