Question
Posted by: no orgasm | 2010-11-15

No sex drive...no orgasm

I am a 31 year old female, I have been sexual active since 17 and have never had an orgasm.
I have a low sex drive and I take medication for high blood pressure, anxiety and depression. I have heard that anti-depressants can lower your sex drive, is this true?
Is there something I can take that would increase my sex drive and help me relax enought to have an orgasm either with a partner or alone... I''m battling here :-(

Anti-depressants could have a negative impact on your sexual drive but it is not always the case. The fact that you have not experienced an orgasm could however be due to technique more than the pills. Most women need clitoral stimulation with or without penetration to reach an orgasm. A lot of women do not reach an orgasm at all with penetration.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you if you would like to speak to someone in person.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za.

4
Posted by: no orgasm | 2010-11-16

Mail me at OrgasmMe at Hotfemale dot cum

Reply to no orgasm
Posted by: Chris | 2010-11-16

What is you mail addy?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-11-16

I feel your pain. If i give you my mail address we can talk

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-16

Reply to sexologist