Question
Posted by: Embarrased | 2011/04/18

No sex drive - need help

I am newly married, but have a problem with a low sex drive. It is an issue to me = especially because I am a newly wed, and dont want to dissapoint my husband. I have read all your articles on low libido, and reasons for low libido. What I want to know is whether there any supplements, pills or drops - medication - that one can take, to help with this problem. Do pills or medication really help, or is there another solution to this problem?

There are no pills available but therapy and counselling does help. Please call our helpline for referral to a therapist.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/19

Reply to sexologist