No sex drive at all.....very depressed

Good Day

My marriage is falling apart because i have no desire to have sex AT ALL!!!! We married 8 years and have 3 children.

I do not feel pretty,special or desireable. I dont feel he shows enough affection towards me and if he does it is only to have sex. I feel that if i never have sex it will be to soon.

My husband has a high sex drive and if he could get it everyday he would be the happiest person. He begs me for sex and i just dont want it - i cant even handle him touching me down there.

Please help i really wanna be able to satisfy him as a wife and get rid of this frustration from of us.

Could you recommend a cost effective pill to help me

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try Herbology LIBIDO for women - Its available from most pharmacies.

Hi my dr prescribed etomine for pain &  sleep (insomnia) however the research Ive done indicates that this is a severe drug and should be used with caution and seems to be specific to phycosis?