Question

No sex drive

I am 22 weeks pregnant and my sex drive is GONE! In the past 3 weeks it is worse after problems at work.
What can i do?

women's experiences of desire/interest in sex during pregancy are so varied - the tiredness, nausea, psychological adjustment, etc all can get in the way of sexual desire. What is of interest that is that problems at work have worsened the situation, suggesting that psychological factors play an important part in this. I suggest that you speak to your partner about what is going on and encourage him/her to try to understand. Try to reduce stress/optimise health and wellbeing as far as possible, and then bare in mind that you have to have sexual desire in order to be sexual, you just have to want to be sexual and your body can still respond favourably...

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/08

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist