Question
Posted by: wondering | 2010-07-07

no sex drive

I''m a 35y old woman that is married for 10y for the last 3months I have no sexdrive at all why???? is it something to do with my age or what

There is a number of reasons why women have a low sex drive. Age is one (although not an excuse a number of older women enjoy sex), stress another, relationship problems - with your partner and / or others, or boredom with sexual practices. It can also be your health (thyroid, sugar etc). Do a bit of introspection and if it is boredom, spice up your sex life by being creative to make it fun again. If not that, consult your doctor or phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’ Hope you feel better shortly!

3
Posted by: Candy | 2010-07-10

Dont read in to it too much . You are probably a liltle tired of the same sex routine you need to spice it up in the bedroom and have fun , sex is wonderful when its what you want and its exciting to try some new things .. Gud luck.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Same Boat | 2010-07-07

I am a 35yr old gent and i have sex drive for my wife. I really love sex but my my wife doesnt just interest me any more. Wondering i dont think that it has anything to with your age. Do you live a stressfull life?

Reply to Same Boat
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-07

Reply to sexologist