Posted by: Goggatjie | 2010-05-31

No sex drive

Im a 23 yr old woman and don''t have any sex drive at all. Sex seems like a chore. About 2 years ago I loved sex and had sex a lot with my fiance, also mastrubated a lot. But then it just slowley decreased until now I feel as if I can go forever without sex. My fiance on the other side has a VERY high sex drive. It''s not that it got boring, I just don''t like it. Sometimes we do kinky stuff but also then I just want to get it over.
Also I''m not going to the doc or gynea bout this.
Do anyone maybe know about some pills that can get my sex drive up?

you cant take any pills for your sex drive. by not wanting to visit a GP/gynae seriously limits your options. in this light, your best bet would be to see our website at: for more info.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-01

You are way too young to have this problem.I would suggest a visit to your dr.
By the way,do you still find your partner attractive ? You might simply be bored with what you guys get up to,maybe change positions more,do it in different places etc.

Reply to XXX