Posted by: desperate | 2009-09-29

I need help!!!!! I' m only 25 years old and have absolutely no sex drive. Since our son was born 2 and half years ago i have lost ALL interest in sex.

we use to do the hanky panky 5 - 6 times a week easily, now it' s once in three weeks maybe, and when we do have sex i just want it to stop.

I feel so sorry for my husband, I know this bothers him and I' m so scared he starts fooling around.

is there something wrong with me? i know this is not normal, I never use to be like this....

please tell me what can i get to boost my sex drive and, i want it to be the way it was.

decreased desire following pregnancy is not uncommon. desire problems may be due to medical or psychological factors. it is important that you consider seeing gp or sexologist to rule out any possibe medical problems and to help you address if nessecary, any psychological factors(which can be surprisingly common following first pregnancy). they will also be able to advice you on ways in which you can try and increase your desire.

Posted by: Ken | 2009-10-01

Don' t joke about going to the SEXPO, it is well worth it, my lady and I go every year and it definitely helps with our sex life, and judging by the many people that go I think it helps a lot of people. It is very educational and well worth a visit, there is NOTHING sleazy about it as some narrow minded people seem to think.Can' t wait for next year' s show in Cape Town.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: John | 2009-09-30

Thats not what your mother say.

Reply to John
Posted by: desperate | 2009-09-30

I' ll rather wait for the experts reply, than waste my time argueing with you! you obviously have nothing better to do.

PS: we are great together.

Reply to desperate
Posted by: john | 2009-09-30

Well mybe the anser is in your hand, is your hubby not good in bed? or is it you that is not good in bed. don' t be lazy.

Reply to john
Posted by: desperate | 2009-09-30

thanks John, but you have no clue what you are talking about.

If that' s what your wife did to you, that' s your problem!!!! Maybe you are just no good in bed, ever wondered about that?

Reply to desperate
Posted by: John | 2009-09-30

The problem is, if you are not going to give your husband sex sombody els wil. That happend all the time when women had babys. They don' t want sex. when woman are singel they want sex and not babys, when they got married theywant babys and no sex. Women just use men, and when they got babys men is of no value to them. just aprovider.

Reply to John
Posted by: desperate | 2009-09-29

thanks for the advice so far, no I' m not on the pill!
I also think i need to have my hormones tested........

i think i' m just scared of the result.... but a girl' s gotta to do what a girls gotta do.

my husband is suffering because of this, and I don' t want to lose him over something that should be very natural and enjoyable between a man and a woman.

maybe we should go to the sexpo this weekend...LOL

Reply to desperate
Posted by: Ja | 2009-09-29

If there is one thing that whacks your hormone panel its a pregnancy.
And please tell the doc what its for? Say LIBIDO is up to %^$$%.

They will get the message and test specifically for that.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Passion | 2009-09-29

Are you on the pill? Some contraceptives can reduce your libido.

Why don' t you try taking a supplement called libido for women (Herbology product - can get it at dischem). I have been taking it for over a week and I have noticed a significant difference in my libido.

Reply to Passion