Question
Posted by: Didi | 2009/10/28

No sex desire

I am six months pregnant and my hubby has lost sex interest, we go for weeks without having sex and he says he does not have interested, no matter what i do he is not aroused and i want it more than ever. He says i smell like a baby and my vagina too.Do you think he is seeing someone

It might be a good idea for the two of you to seek professional guidance in this regard. The fact that you are feeling unfulfilled and that he is making the comments he does – raises some red flags. With a baby on the way – it would be good to address this before it escalates into a problem. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Ken | 2009/10/30

You cannot do harm to a baby while having sex when pregnant, it is a common misconception.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Top cat | 2009/10/28

When my girl was pregnant I was afraid of causing harm to the baby. Mybe it is just that.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist