Question
Posted by: vijo | 2010/03/18

no sex because of masterbation

my girlfriend recently started masterbating in bed, but when i start initiating sex she just turns around and pretend to be sleeping. this is confusing

I agree, this is confusing and it sounds like you need to find out what it going on. It could be that she doesn't know how to give you feedback about she would like to be pleased sexually; or it could be a relationship problem. Either way, you need to find out...

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: lake | 2010/03/18

I think her proble is that she is not thinking about you when she does that so, you are messing with her concertration. Honestly, i think it is just probably over and you will be the last one to find out.

Keep an open mind and if it is so, bravely walk away - it happend to me i know.

Reply to lake
Posted by: terence | 2010/03/18

but thats the thing, i try to help and then its like i am disturbing her peace. i''ve been avoiding confronting her because she ''ll think i have a problem with her touching herself whereas my problem is depriving me.

Reply to terence
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

I am so sorry to hear that, but it sounds like a real problem, just take her for counselling or masturbate with her, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist