Question
Posted by: Boo | 2011/01/28

No sex at all

I''m married for two years, been together for 6yrs. Been without sex for 18 mths now. Hubby has no interest at all. He is 41 and I''m 34. Been to doctors test done nothing wrong and psychologist counselling done. Given cialis nothing seem to be working. I''m trying to be supportive and he is not cheating. Its driving me crazy... help.

I can imagine it must be frustrating. If you say tests were done- what type of test are you referring to? If it is testosterone, be aware that it has a wide range and an ordinary GP will tell you it is 'normal', while the expert may know what to compare it to. Further more is it important to know whether he uses ANY medication (including Codeine) and the nature of stress he is exposed to. In my experience a number of doctors are not always clued up with regard to ALL the side effects of medication and if they are, they seldom communicate it to the patient (be aware that the amount of medication and generics available makes it nearly impossible for a doctor to keep track with everything). I would suggest you phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a specialist practitioner close to you. Deidre - SASHA

11
Posted by: Pieter | 2011/02/02

I thought it is only men who complains about no sex at there houses. Now since starting reading this colums i see lots of woman does have the same problem with there husbands. And yes the hand or a toy is one of the solutions.

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Same boat | 2011/01/31

Ok i get your point Natz

Reply to Same boat
Posted by: natz | 2011/01/31

look beggers cant be choosers.
self service is better then no service at all!
and yes subzero i am rather fiesty

Reply to natz
Posted by: Rob | 2011/01/31

I agree with Natz. Ms palm and her 5 daughters has to do it for us men when the fountains dries up!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Subzero | 2011/01/31

Geeez, thats hectic. Maybe some toys or a lil soft porn to kick start the flame?

Natz.... Youre fiesty  )

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: Lizzie | 2011/01/31

How sure are you he doesn''t have an affair???????

Reply to Lizzie
Posted by: Same Boat | 2011/01/31

Natz its not the same as the real thing

Reply to Same Boat
Posted by: natz | 2011/01/28

all i have is 2 words for u !
SELF SERVICE

Reply to natz
Posted by: Wow | 2011/01/28

How do you manage without sex for a year and a half?

Reply to Wow
Posted by: Same boat | 2011/01/28

I am in the exact same boat as you. Wife has no interest. Mail me we can chat - charles.jansen45 at gmail.com. Hoping to hear from you.

Reply to Same boat
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/28

Reply to sexologist