Posted by: Thandeka | 2009-01-07

no sex after spinal cord injury

My husband was involved in car accident March 2006 ,problems started Jan 2007 our sex life was dead he told me the DR advised him that it might be difficult to be sexually active again because of injury yet hez cheating constantly so i find it hard to believe that ,last year he told me hez not enjoying with me um no longet the same so thats why he has lost interest ,i suppose hez playin games with me we now do it once in 3 months n its killing me inside what can i do

He has told you the reason. There is a problem with the relationship –work to resolve that and the sex will follow

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-07

He is clearly lying to you.If he can cheat on you then he can certainly have sex with you.You need to get him to a marriage counsellor and talk these issues through,failing which your marriage looks very shaky.Watch out for any diseases he might pass onto you.

Reply to Sg