Question
Posted by: Anon 100 | 2009-02-11

No sex after pregnancy

Morning

After the birth of our little boy I have no sexual needs whatsoever. He is now 6.5 months old. My hubby is really starting to get aggitated with me and are accusing me of an affair.

I am still taking medication for post natal depression and I am on Nordette (contraception).

I have read and heard that certain medication, estrogen levels, afraid to fall pregnant again (which I am) could all be factors to this problem.

When will everything return to normal? When it happens once in a blue moon it is also very painful. Could it be that my uterus havent gone back to normal?

Please help.

It normally takes up to a year for the normal sex drive to return after pregnancy. The medication you are taking is not helping and neither is the depression. Speak to your Gyne and Psy about changing the medication if possible. The I suggest BOTH of you see a sex therapist

1
Posted by: why? | 2009-02-11

I once told some one i will rather give my husband a hand job or a nice b job then to let him wonder off to find sex somwhere else if i can cause of pain or because no disire and my huby is fine with it try it will help him and maybe it will turn you on again

Reply to why?