Posted by: nancy | 2012-11-01

no sex

Hope i FIND help for my problem.
Im 30years old and i long for sexual intercouse, my problem comes when im with a partner and my virginia is soooo dry that penetration is unbearable. i have no idea how it feels like to have " someone inside you" ...even after so many attempts of 4play and trying lubricants it just dont happen,
is this something pschological????
I really dont want to lose the love of my life :(
please HELP

Dear Nancy,

I would suggest you first see you gynae and have a full assessment as to whether there are any medical causes for your lack of lubrication.

If the medical possibilities have been ruled out I wouls suggest a comprehensive assessment by a clinical sex therapist. If the cause is psychological it is quite a wide and complex range of possibilities that cannot be addressed in this forum.

Posted by: nancy | 2012-11-05

Hi. Thanx for your response. Can you please refer me to good gynae''s around soweto???

Reply to nancy
Posted by: Louise | 2012-11-02

Hi Nancy. I would suggest you try different lubricants. Check if there is a " The Bedroom"  shop near you and go in and chat to the ladies. They can suggest the right product and options for you. I found them very helpful.

Reply to Louise