Posted by: Anoan | 2011-07-04

No Sex

How does onbe deal with noit getting enough sex from their partner..
I get sex MAYBE once a moth, which to me is too little..
I havent cheated or have i thought of doing it... but damm there has to be a limit..

The rivers of desire always run differently and desire discrepancy will lead to conflict and difficulties in your relationship.pleaase consult a therapist . You need to in the interim look at how the high desire affects you and build your balance by working on building a solid sense of self ,commitment to your relationship and grounded responsibility for both you and you partner

Posted by: me | 2011-07-05

Wjy do you think, in your honest opinion, that your partner does not want to have sex with you.
I am not being sarcastic, I am really interested to find out what you think.

Reply to me
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-05

Posted by: Hey | 2011-07-04

When everything fails there is always porn and DIY.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-04

Are you male or female?