Question
Posted by: jojo | 2011/02/23

no sex

my boyfriend hasn''t had sex with me in over a year, he works off shore all the time, even when he gets home after all that time he still does''nt have sex, its making me worry. i have spoken to him and he says there is no problem, but surely this cant be right, i mean he should be wanting to have me after being away for so long, i keep blaming myself. he says he loves very much, but this is really working on my mind as i have needs to and he doesn''t seem to want to understand. please help me.

please consult a therapist - your boyfriend is expressing a significant loss / lack of sex drive that is uncompromising. only through professional support will a resolution be at hand.

4
Posted by: A man | 2011/02/24

This does not sound normal Jojo, I work at sea so am away for long periods and I know when I get back I cannot wait to make love with my lady. I know this is the case with most of the guys I work with, which does make sense, as the longer we are without it, the more we should want it when we get the chance. So there is definitely something amiss with your boyfriend not wanting to do it.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/23

This does not sound normal at all.I would suggest he sees a sexologist or dr

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anon | 2011/02/23

I myself work away from home,when i get home me and my wife will make love a few times the first night,but after that i''m not all that interested in the act.I love her very much, so i can''t explain why this is.Seems that when you''re away from home for a long time you get a diff mindset..So,i know what your BF is feeling.What ever you do,don''t blame yourself and don''t hammer him with Q''s about whats wrong coz that will worsen the situation.

Reply to anon