Question

No Sex

How much more can one take of NOT getting sex..
I have tried and tried, but still dont get sex out of the wife. Talking has changed nothing,
And no she is not getting elsewhere.. I''m so tired and fustrated of this, i dont know what to do anymore.

Phone the SASHA helpline(0860 100 262)and find a practitioner close to you. Take the dear wife for counseling. Whether the problem is health related, stress related or relational, they will be able to help.There is even some medication for low sexual desire although I will strongly recommend that you rather consult a specialist (even if you have to drive a few kilometers) before she just uses it! Deidre- SASHA

9
Posted by: Myne | 2011/01/28

I agree its not women who lack desire in sex, my husband has lost interest and when I initiate it he say I''m after sex in this relationship. Its been 18 mths now, I''m going crazy....but looking for it somewhere not a solution at all.

Reply to Myne

Mail me,... we in the same boat.. at least if we just talk

Get it elsewhere.

Posted by: Jesse | 2011/01/26

So what do I do if my husband is not interested in sex? I''ve tried everything. It''s been 3 months, I''m going nuts!

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/01/26

i''ts not about woman sometimes men do that also. my huby also do that for me. and you know for a woman like me, i can''t go and find somebody to sex with. i wait for his time or his timetable. i know its painful. but hang in there.

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: Rob | 2011/01/26

Why do women cut their husband off from sex and if he goes elsewhere for it they feel they have been wronged and want a divorce. I have also not have sex in four months now and the previous stretch was a year!!

Reply to Rob

Me... getting it else is out of teh question...
That i wont do.. self services yes. I know if she finds me watch porn it will be a big problem..

Posted by: me | 2011/01/26

that is is bad hey, try self help, get few pornos and relief yourself, because its definately not the answer to go and look for it elsewhere.... just help yourself, she migght just walk into the room and get in the mood as well...never know

Reply to me
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist