Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010/11/16

no sex

can you please help me to understand this situation. my husband is not interested in having sex. this goes on for months at a time and has been happening for years now. we are both 46yrs old. i sometimes wonder if he is having an affair but when i ask him he says no he is not. can you please shed some light on this matter for me.

A lack of sexual desire could have many underlying reasons – medical; emotional & or psychological. It is very difficult to assess it by just this mail. It would be advisable to seek professional assistance from a medical practitioner that works specifically in the field of sexual health – they need to test his testosterone as well as all the cardiac related testing to ensure that there is not a medical condition that needs addressing. Furthermore it could be beneficial to the both of you to seek couple counseling assistance from a psychologist that works in the field. Physical and emotional and psychological factors usually forms a combination of the sexual behavior or lack thereof and is worth exploring.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Jekes | 2010/11/17

anon , cm now, that''s rude but possibly true.

Reply to Jekes
Posted by: ........ | 2010/11/16

he is fu cking somebody else.......

Reply to ........
Posted by: PJ | 2010/11/16

There are a few possibilities, maybe we can chat about it of the forum.

Reply to PJ

Maybe he''s just tired of you now. That happened to me.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/16

Reply to sexologist