Question
Posted by: koos | 2010/07/20

no sex

i have been maried now for 12 years,we have two kids who we loved making.lol. we go to gym and she has lost a lot of weight about 27 kgs she is looking very very good i must say,the only problem is ,theare is very little intimacy sex i think if we do it once a month its alot, we do not realy argueand we do get along,but for some reason that deprtment seems to be closed to me ,i have ased why ,but she changes the subject and tells me i'm blowing things out of perportion.i feel that her responce is unreasnable and i olso tell her so.but yea still no luck<br><br>what sould i do eny idees?<br><br>i have done a cupple of things that i figuerd would help like cooking and cleaning and bathing the children and house work in general ,i have tryied to romance her with candles and dinner<br> but thears nouthing<br><br>i do love my wife so much i could never be unfathfull ,so i need to know ,is the rest of my life going to be sexless..<br><br>eny Idees ?

it may be best to discuss your need for increased intimacy as a couple in therapy. the therapist will be able to identify and find a resolution to the problem. I say this because you have done all the recommended steps to increase intimacy (cooking, cleaning, romance etc) but to no avail. thus, she will only recognise the problem with the aid of a therapist.

6
Posted by: P | 2010/07/22

Koos, die ouens is altyd vinnig om lelike dinge en gedagtes te los.

Maar as sy niks makeer nie  was jul vroeer jare meer seksueel en gelukkig daaroor? Want indien seks wel baie afgeneem het en sy nou maak, soos jy skrywe, asof jy ''n bohaai maak oor niks, dan beteken dit sy ontken die waarheid. En as sy dit ontken, dan vra mens hoekom? Het sy iets om weg te steek?

As sy liggaamlik ok is en jy os goed vir haar dan maak dit nie sin dat sy verander het nie, indien sy wel verander het.

Reply to P
Posted by: OOM Koos se Oupa | 2010/07/22

ek hoop nie sy loop rond nie ou Koos, dink jy als is normaal het jy dalk iets opgetel wat voel sy kan onttrou wees, ek se nie dit is so nie, jy se self sy het baie gewig verloor en lyk goed. Vra maar net

Reply to OOM Koos se Oupa
Posted by: koos | 2010/07/21

she has been for a chec up .theare is nouthing wrong ,so i dont know .p dit klink mos nie reg nie

Reply to koos
Posted by: ABC | 2010/07/21

Has she been for a check-up?

Re the romance thing. Have you tried being romantic without having sex in mind?

Reply to ABC
Posted by: P | 2010/07/21

Koos, jy klink na enige vrou se droom.

Dalk is haar hormone nie lekker nie, en moet sy vir die Dr gaan kuier.

Probleem is  as mens nie lus is vir seks nie, is jy soos ''n kat wat gekastreer is, jy mis niks nie, so jy weet nie wat jy mis nie, en jy voel dood happy.

Reply to P
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist