Posted by: Happily married Wife& Hubby | 2010-06-15

Just wanna know if theres any other couple as hubby n me...We''r together for 10years now, started rocky but the last 4years have been great. We dont " not have sex"  but respect each others needs in terms of it, some times we have sex in 2 months.other times twice a week or thrice a day depending on the other''s needs. sometimes i give him a blow...other times he goes down on me...then we jokinly tell each other who owes who4nextime(whether its gona b nxt wk or nxt month) untill he repays me or i do him.. MY question is,is this normal? how long is this gona b enough for either of us?i love the way my husband is,for not putting pressure on me sexwise and he told me the same, but is this realy normal???? I''m 30 and he''s 49. How can i make sure that this is realy gona last? Everything else in our relationship is good. He''s at home after work, does not cheat, good father and he supports me in everything. I spoil him to bits, treats him like a King, Love and respects him like i did no other man....but sometimes it all seems too good to be true(AND THATS MY PROBLEM)

Dear Happily married Wife&Hubby

Enjoy it, it sounds like you have a good thing going!

Posted by: Zee | 2010-06-15

You sound happy but that is soon to stop. Damn, at 49, you should be getting all you can now. You 30 and should be reaching your peak and if that is all you get, I hope you happy with the little so far. But hey all relationships are different and thats what makes you as a couple perfect for each other!!

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-06-15

It''s perfect my dear. it sounds like you both happy so why worry? It''s normal though I feel you still too young to go without sex for 2 months but if you happy then good luck.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-15

As long as you are both satisfied then it should last forever.He probably doesn''t like going without sex for 2 mths mind you !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-06-15

Hey, what ever blows your hair back. You are both happy, you both enjoy whatever sex you have, you are adventurous, blowing etc, neither of you cheat, he''s good to you and family, he loves you, you love him. I reckon you have worked it all out perfectly. " normal"  is what you consider it is. Well done and good luck.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-15

Dear Happily married Wife&Hubby

Reply to sexologist