Posted by: shirley | 2010-05-31

no sex

My husband is 45 im 50 we''ve been married for 4 years but lived together for 10 years before we got married, for the last 3 years we might have sex every 8 to 12 weeks, i keep on asking when are we getting together, and should it happen before i can do my thing its over, another thing my husbands penis is bending inwards not the normal and i battel to enjoy my self what must i do and what do you think could be the problem, is it normal i used to instigate sex by mekeing jokes or suggestions ibuy magazines but nothing. must i just forget about it

the best option is for your hubby to go visit a urologist. not only is he facing a decrease in sex drive (maybe a result from male menopause / low testosterone) but the bending penis is a serious cause for concern. you are entitled to a long and satisfying sex life - and so does your hubby. after a proper consult this will be achieved.

Posted by: Anon30 | 2010-06-01

Hmm... Shirley, you must be starved, get yourself a sex partner.

Reply to Anon30