Question
Posted by: Jills | 2010/03/26

No sex

Please tell me I am going through hell sexually - my husband never gives it to me. if we have sex once a month it is a miracle and it only last maybe not even 2 minutes.

It is causing allot of stress between me where I am at a stage where I would like to just get a side line lover.

Dear Jills,

I would strongly recommend you consider consulting a relationship and sex therapist and convince your husband to join you. The cause of the lack of sexual frequency as well as the unsatisfactory experience of your sex life could have mutliple possible causes that need to be identified and if possible remedied.

10
Posted by: JIlls | 2010/03/29

Hi all no I do need the sex, but I am not prepared to look elsewhere.

Reply to JIlls
Posted by: Chris | 2010/03/26

Ek weet presies wat hier gebeer, jy het jou man seks geweier en nou soek hy nie meer aandag by jou nie. Ek en my vrou is dieselfde, sy gee my net 1 keer n manad seks en nou soek ek haar nie meer nie, ek ''straf'' haar soos sy my gestraf het, kry dit liewer elders.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Mike | 2010/03/26

My wife is acting the way. the last time i had sex was 4 weeks yes a month ago. I am not the kinda guy that will wank, but it is a thought. I am so diep lus. We both have good careers, both management, and work hard but not that stressfull. so the work is no issue. I just need some :|:. I am on the verge of exploding. we are both 32 years of age. And there is nothing wrong me, as I am well hung and in good shape.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: The Man | 2010/03/26

Ladies mail me jspalyboy67 at gmail dot com. I may be able to assist.

Reply to The Man
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/26

Cheating is not good do not ever engage yourselves in such practice, just buy vibrators, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Lady man | 2010/03/26

Hi Jills and Me too.

Why do the two of you not phone and ask a male friend to help.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: topdog | 2010/03/26

feel for u guys,did u guys ever think of getting a friend.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Jills | 2010/03/26

Wish I knew same with my hubby he also says he is stressed, but hell when will it ever come right.

I do not even start anything anymore as I feel that I am waisting my time trying anything.

He is not cheating on me as he is always working, but hell what must I do.

Reply to Jills
Posted by: Me too | 2010/03/26

HI Jills,

I''m in the exact same situation. Just instead of 1 a month, it''s once a week, and i basically need to first complain about it.
It''s really getting me down. I always tell him that it feels to me that his not attracted to me, but he just says it''s not that.
He''s just got alot going on at work and his tired.

Now i ask you, where does the saying come from that men would do anything to get layed.
Cos my husband is definetely not one of those men

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/26

Dear Jills,

Reply to Sexologist