Question

No Sex

Is it a good idea to let ur partner know that you Masturbate cos he/she is not giving you enough sex?

People are unique and have different sexual needs – it is important to first establish what you needs are and then determine if your partner’s needs are in line with it. If you feel you are not satisfied enough you could discuss it with your partner to determine what you as a couple should or want to do and if masturbation is an assisting solution. To not communicate that you feel sexually not satisfied in terms of frequency your partner might not be aware and therefore will not have the opportunity to act on it.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

30
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/24

Oi vey!! Seems we have a lot of Darwin awards juuuuust waiting to happen! Congrats you two, you made the list! Now go forth and have some AIDS!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

ZERO SEVEN ONE TWO SIX FOUR EIGHT FIVE EIGHT THREE

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Sure give it to me...

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

I am an accountant and auditor. Can i please give you my number?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Mmm still have to find that out. I''m a Admin Co-Ordinator for SID department. What work do you do?

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

I understand - there are some sick people out there. But as i said i am not that sort of a person - i promise you that. Whenever you say the word stop smsing you i promise i will stop. What sort of work do you do?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Sorry not trying to be difficult...just being carefull

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Ok - why do you have to be so difficult? I promise i wont use it tomorrow or any other day if you dont want me to. Thats a promise.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Leaving at 5...if i send you a text today you will still have my number tomorrow. Will sort out the account tonight and mail you tomorrow :)

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Thanks. Ok - what time do you finish work? How about those sms''s just for today, please?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

I will give you the opportunity to prove me wrong. No don''t stay with him, in the process of bying my own place.

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

I will prove you wrong? Thats fine with me. Do you live with your boyfriend?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

You know how many time I''ve been told that? :) I''ll sort it out tonight and will mail you tomorrow, if that''s fine with you?

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Ok, but just to let you know that i am not that sort of a person.
So by when can i expect to hear from you?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Ha ha ha no don''t think so, just now you become a stalker and i have to change my number (just kidding)

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Ok, how about sms''s?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Doubts about mailing you? No...don''t want to send you a mail from my work e-mail as it gives a bit to much info about me. Will sort out a private account and then mail you.

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

AnotherAnon are you having doubts now?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Here is my mail addy ps794008 at gmail dot com. Mail me......

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

Perhaps...how do you go about doing that?

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

Do you perhaps want to chat off this forum?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

From Joburg why?

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/23

AnotherAnon, where are you from?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/23

XXX I have considered it. The only problem is that I don''t know if it will be worth ruining our relationship (even though it''s not really a sexual relationship as such) if he has to find out...

Reply to AnotherAnon
Posted by: pudd puller | 2010/02/22

yep a great idea, while you are at it tell them you cant get it on without involving other mammalian lifeforms that should go down a treat and explain why your hamster has a bed head hairstyle..

Reply to pudd puller
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/22

Another Anon, have you ever considered getting it elsewhere?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AnotherAnon | 2010/02/22

Well I''m female and my Boyfriend is not giving me enough sex. I practically have to beg for it, but gave up on doing that now too. I masturbate almost every day as I have a very high sex drive. I don''t see anythinh wrong with it....i mean what else am is supposed to do??

Reply to AnotherAnon

You should be open to each other, tell him/ her how you feel and listen to her side of the story aswell, it worked for me, now im getting whenever i want...

Posted by: Charl | 2010/02/22

Masturbation = screwing yourself

Reply to Charl