Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-09-28

No sex

What can i do if i dont get enough sex from my wife...
Should i bare with it, or get it else where?

i suggest that you speak to your wife about your dissatisfaction as it is possible that she may have a sexual desire or related problem which can be addressed and remedied. also consider seeing a sexologist or a counsellor who may provide some insight on how to improve your'ls sexual relationship. dont get it from somewhere else unless you want to jeopardise your relationship further. focus on improving the intimate relationship as well and not only the sexual relationship.

Posted by: Rick | 2009-09-28

Ive been there before with my ex wife...she is either not interested in sex with YOU, and getting it elsware OR she has a mental attitude against wife had the latter, she hated sex, made her feel dirty and nasty...probably somethign related to how she was brought up and her childhood abuse. I was sad for her to feel like that, beautiful on the outside, terrible on the inside.

I suggest talk to your wife and be sensitive to her, ask her why she is like this and if there is anythign you can do to help her.

Dont look for it elsware, thats not cool...if its such a big issue, rather just leave but dont cheat.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Tried... | 2009-09-28

I' ve tried that before and does not help... not even when you up the dose to 2 and a half times what it is suppose to be...

Reply to Tried...
Posted by: duke | 2009-09-28

go to a adult store and purchase something that makes woman real horny and make her a cup of tea or something at night and slip it in there, when she is realy hot and bothered tell her u dont feel up to it u have a headacke or something, that would be the only way of having her feel and understand wat it feels like.

Reply to duke