Question
Posted by: :-( | 2008/09/09

no sex ,,,

Is it possible to be in a relationship where everything is alright, except for sex? He is not interested in me, he will down load porn, and help himself but not with me? Physically he has no problem!!!!

If you are living together intimately, and he has absolutely no interest in sex with you, while demonstrating sexual activity with himself, the relationship is not working out well. Would he consider joining you in relationship counselling ? If not, you may want to discuss this with him calmly and cautiously, and consider your alternatives.

3
Posted by: BTDTGT | 2008/09/09

That happened to me. We were married for 5 years. He would reject me and say he is " too tired"  but then go and help himself privately in his study.

I realised that there might be something more to it and then eventually gave him an ultimatum. I explained that I would support, change do whatever and when the day arrived and he still had not communicated to me... I left.

I have been divorced now for 2 years. Have realised the fault isn' t mine... (my self esteem was shot).

You have to communicate to him that his behaviour hurts, but in the end, HE has got to tell you why he does this!!! I still don' t know. Luckily I don' t care anymore. His new gf' s problem. :-p

Reply to BTDTGT
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/09

There are often 2 sides to the story ie do you still try and turn him on by initiating sex/dressing sexily/sending him intimate emails and sms'  etc etc.It sounds to me like he is not into you in a sexual way and there must therefore be an issue that is causing this.
Have a look at yourself and if there is nothing you can pinpoint then maybe talk to him about professional help.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: sideways | 2008/09/09

There' s a problem. It' s not normal. Speak to him and consider couples councelling. Good luck

Reply to sideways