Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2010/09/09

no sensation

Hi Doc,

I am a 26years old female. I do not and have never felt any sensation during sexual intercouse. We do try different position and I get lubricated enough. Is there something wrong with me or am I doing it wrong.

A lot of women experience a lot more sensation with clitoral stimulation than what they do with penetration. Furthermore some only reach an orgasm with clitoral stimulation alone or in combination with penetration. It might be worth it exploring your more external sensation zones as well. You are welcome to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za for sexual assignments that might be useful to explore. If you however feel that you need a professional opinion you could consider seeking the advice of a medical doctor/gynecologist that could do a physical examination.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

2
Posted by: bO | 2010/09/14

Their website sexualhealth does not exist

Reply to bO
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/09

Reply to sexologist