Question
Posted by: Blanks | 2010/01/11

No semen when having an orgasm

I am a 55 year old male that has always had a very active sex life.It was discovered that I have an enlarged prostate a few years back but there is no sign of cancer etc.
My wife has lost interest in sex and I am lucky to get it once a month.What has recently developed, is that when I orgasm, there is absolutely no semen/fluid.It still feels like an ejaculation though.
Is this something I should be concerned about and go see a dr ?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Ejaculate lessens with age and more so when there is an enlargement of the prostate. The semen is unable to pass through the urethra down the penis. You are experiencing what many men with your problem commonly experience which is an orgasm without the emission of fluid.
However because this is a new development I urge you to consult with your urologist as it may be a sign that your prostate has enlarged even more.

2
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2010/01/30

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert
Posted by: Dan Kruger | 2010/01/12

The same problem for me

Reply to Dan Kruger