Question
Posted by: Carin | 2010/02/10

No satisfaction

I have met a great man, 44 never married, but we seem to be having a few problems. He does not enjoy sex, suffers from PE and always makes excuses his penis is too sensitive to try again. When i suggest he touches me he squirms away from that, i really need to feel wanted aswell. He says im addicted to sex, but i hardly get it, and dont want to stray from otherwise wonderful realtionship. We are engaged ,im 43 and enjoy sex. I want to play and touch he justs wants to roll over leaving me feeling very frustrated and wondering if its me. I can also only reach orgasm if i touch myself, never expereinced one in all my life. When i try to discuss it with him he gets upset and has at times said sex is for reproduction and he does not enjoy it??? Othertimes (after some heavy partying) he can go all night, but never touching me there. What should i do - please give me some advice.

the best approach further would be to consult a couples therapist. i can offer you a few web resources but this will not asssist you. your partner expresses very deep-seated and incorrect views of sex that require a professional and theraputical response. a case in point, sex is not just about reproduction and statements like these may be used to cover over his PE.

please view the following site for more info: www.sexualhealth.co.za

for a therapist in your area, phone 0860 100 262.

4

Its easier said than done...
You cant just move on guys..
Read the womens words... she obviously loves the man, thats why she posted her question here, she requires prof advice.
i dont think she needs to her what u guys "  Ben, Top Cat "  has written.
These couple have a problem NOT a disease....

Good luck Carin!

Posted by: Top cat | 2010/02/10

Move on, get yourself a new b/f. Things will only go down hill from were you are right now.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/10

All i can say is that he is been selfish.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/10

Reply to sexologist