Question
Posted by: Sid | 2011/10/11

No Respond during love making

My wife seem to have lost interest to sex. when we make love, she does not respond at alll. she just lay and not even make a single move.I feel like she does not respect my feeling of wanting to make love to her. I told her that you are playing with fire. I have scalted the issue to the elders to assist us. whya must i do

Do you have a baby /children? Lot of stress? Physically healthy? Is the relationship stable /happy? If you threaten her that she 'plays with fire', I must assume that she must tow the line the way you wish her to. Not always the best way for a struggling sexual relationship. When was the last time that you took her out for an evening? Flirt with her? When was the last time that the two of you just relaxed together and chat and enjoy each other's company? We are sometimes so busy surviving this world and its demands, that we forget to build a relationship and then we are surprise if the sexual thing also fall by the wayside. In stead of threatening her, try and understand what is the problem. If you do not succeed, consult your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SAHA

6
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/10/13

My wife had same issue. I took her to vacation with my friends.
Relax , watch porn with friends, and had group sex with my wife for the entire vacation. Just relax, eat, drink, go to beaches, and sex. She responded like anything, now she is very sex active.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: Billy | 2011/10/11

I had the same problem, and I said to my wife we must try and make it work for us both. So what I did was to get between her legs,I was on my knees, with my leftfingers I pull her lips apart(only slitly) Took my penis in my rigt hand and slowly, rub my penis head on her clitoris, it took a long time, my precum was coming out like hell, but I kept on rubbing the clitoris and slowly push the head in and out, till she was all wet and start to enjoy it, only then I push my penis in very slowly,and believe me she ask me more than once if we can start that way, now it is all over and we can enjoy our sex.
Hope this will help in a way

Reply to Billy
Posted by: was there | 2011/10/11

Buy a vibrating ring and rub her alive, believe it worked for me.
dont buy her a dildo buy something that you can enjoy with her. lastly use it in your hand and only penetrate when she is already shaking, part of her problem could be you, consider it and make making love fun.

Reply to was there
Posted by: XXX | 2011/10/11

How is the foreplay, do you''s rub her clit till she climb the bedroomhalls.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: martin | 2011/10/11

welcome to the party my wife is dead dead ...

Reply to martin
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/11

Reply to sexologist